- Why there is an obvious need for a new banking tech stack instead of old stacks, which are costing legacy banks billions to maintain
- How banks are currently sealing the technology gap with tape and hope
- Why a cloud-native core banking engine is different and helped us go live with a new bank and debit card in just a few months
- Benefits of a cloud-native infrastructure and tech stack that will save you thousands of dollars in infrastructure fees
- Tactical examples of how to begin the process of moving to the cloud
About Thought Machine
Thought Machine has built the next generation of core banking platforms including cloud-native banking engine Vault. From its inception, Vault has been written purposefully as a cloud native platform - it does not contain any legacy or pre-cloud technology. Vault has been written entirely in-house at Thought Machine and so the whole system integrates smoothly as the result of a single, coherent design.